Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Save the Baby Humans is still the theme in Springfield, Missouri


This is a catch up page. I, Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse and artist in all mediums, moved to Springfield, Missouri on 22nd Sept 2018 and moved all my belongings via moving company. Some of my belongings were deliberately stolen in the parking lot as the movers loaded the truck and that was done it seems to attempt to steal my identity and assets. The criminal ID thieves have not succeeded but they tried.

It took me several months to look through my hand-written notes on paper to find the info to login to some accounts. So I have updated the blogs on each as I could login.

Anyone following the prolife news, knows the United States is on the cusp of reversing the dreadful and illegally decided Supreme Court decision of Roe v Wade. It was illegally decided and most scholars of Constitution know that. There are no such words anywhere in either the US Constitution nor the amendments to it, giving anyone the so-called "right" to kill their offspring. If you don't know the Constitution, you can read it for yourself at the Cornell University Law School site : http://law.cornell.edu/constitution, and if for some reason they have changed their url again , then Google, "Cornell University Law School site for Constitution".

Many of the southern US states are putting into place laws to make abortion illegal when the baby in the womb has a heartbeat. Known as "heartbeat legislation" it is going to win over all but the truly evil in the United States, since most people find the idea of killing human babies to be abhorrent.

You can follow me on twitter on the prolife issues on 2 twitter accounts of mine: @ProlifeNurse and @personhood1.

I have other twitter accounts and other blogs also, but those 2 twitter in above sentence are specifically the prolife, personhood for all news.

Today is 13th June 2019 at 12:22pm noonish in case Google sets the time and date wrong on purpose. They required SEVEN logins and SEVEN codes a few days ago trying to prevent me from using a particular Google account of MINE. I complained about that on twitter so today I only had to login twice, get code twice, change the fake uid they put to the real uid, and delete their attempt to send my login code to a murderer in Denver Colorado.

I moved into another private unshared apartment in Springfield, Missouri. I moved here for a reason and I like here it much better than Columbia Missouri who intensely disliked Christians, prolife nurses, republicans and US citizens.

Gloria Poole, RN, artist; Springfield, Missouri