1) South Carolina news:
http://www.postandcourier.com/ SC house banned abortions after 19 weeks.
2) http://blog.mysanantonio.com/texas-politics/2014/03/anti-abortion-group-backed-by-gop-donors/ w/ quote; "One of the biggest Republican donors in Texas is also a significant contributor to the anti-abortion group" refers to GOP donor Jim Leininger and his wife Cecilia.
And " Kathaleen Wall, a Houston resident who describes herself as a homemaker, donated $26,500 to Texas Right to Life". And "Farris Wilks and his wife, JoAnn, have given a combined total of $41,000 to the Texas Right to Life PAC. They donated $160,000 to the Texas Right to Life Education Fund ". I think that sort of giving to the prolife cause is certainly an accomplishment that deserves public praise. On behalf of tiny preborn humans, a public thank you to all who contribute to the financial support of the prolife cause, and to prolife candidates, and to the prolife cause itself.
3) And a two -tiered "justice system" on display: Quote:"A UCSB department of feminist studies professor who stole and destroyed a large sign right out of the hands of prolife campus demonstrators, then tussled up a teenage protestor who followed the educator to retrieve it". And:
"Campus authorities told the professor her actions constituted vandalism, battery and robbery, according to the police report. The Santa Barbara district attorney’s office has yet to file charges against the professor, the Santa Barbara Independent reported Tuesday."
Read Santa Barbara news: http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/16759/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thecollegefixfeed+(The+College+Fix).
4) From Life News: "The Minnesota Supreme Court has overturned the state’s longstanding prohibition against encouraging and advising a person to commit suicide. ". And.."The Supreme Court ruling in State v. Melchert-Dinkel means that Minnesotans suffering from difficult physical or mental illnesses can be subjected to encouragement to commit suicide, including from those who may benefit financially from the death." http://www.lifenews.com/2014/03/19/minnesota-supreme-court-strikes-down-pro-life-law-against-assisted-suicide/.
5) Good news for men: book studying King David of book to teach men godliness :http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/7221373818.html. This news affects the prolife cause because any man or woman who strives for godliness by studying the Bible, will become PROLIFE because GOD is prolife. Read scriptures : Genesis 1:27-28; Genesis 9:6; Exodus 20:13; Jeremiah 1:5; Psalms 92:14; Psalms 100:2; Psalms 103: 4; Psalms 112: 1-2; Psalms 115: 13-14; Psalms 128: 6; Psalms 139:14-16; Matthew 18:14; john 10:10; john 14:6. for starters but those are not the only prolife scriptures.
6) Missouri extends waiting period for abortion to 3 days:
"The House and Senate each debated bills that would set the waiting period at 72 hours. Senate Bill 519 is sponsored by Sen. David Sater, R-Cassville. Rep. Kevin Elmer, R-Nixa, is sponsoring House Bill 1307." And "The House gave initial approval to Elmer’s bill in a 115-37 vote."
"Missouri would be only the third state in the nation to adopt a 72-hour waiting period. South Dakota passed a 72-hour wait period in 2011, though it went into effect in 2013. Utah passed its 72-hour bill in 2012 and it went into effect that year."
"The counseling requirements include providing information such as a description of the proposed abortion method, the anatomical and physiological characteristics of the unborn child and the immediate and long-term medical risks to the woman. The woman must also be given information about alternatives to abortion." And includes "the requirement that the physician who is to perform the abortion or a staffer under his or her supervision provide the consultation ."
7) http://liveactionnews.org/dr-alveda-king-recalls-her-uncle-mlk-jr-s-pro-life-views-exposes-planned-parenthoods-lies/ is a taped interview of Dr Alveda King, niece of MLK, who is now the Director of African American Outreach at Priests for Life.
Also, for the record, there is no person on this account known as "DiaryWordsLife" but it seems a cybercriminal tried to hijack this account using that user ID. I filtered that user ID to the trash. And for the record, I, Gloria Poole, am the only authorized person to reside in this apartment and to login into this account and any account of mine.
Updated copyright 19-March-2014:
Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia, own this blog and all rights to it. I created it to begin with, years ago [but modified last year] , and have continued it after I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009. I own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I created the art and signed it, that I put on it, and I have the original paintings and sketches. I also own all rights to any art, words, graphics I have created or do create in any place, for any reason or no reason, with any tool or method or brush on any surface, at any time. I have never assigned my copyrights to any one and I do not have an artist's rep or a literary agent at this time and have never had either [in the past]. I sign my name on art as Gloria, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole. Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal name since I resumed it legally after my 2nd divorce which was in Arapahoe County Colorado. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore by order of District Court Judge at time of final decree of divorce in Oct 2007 from [male] DBP of Colorado. I am also known on the web as; gloriapoole; Gloria as on art such as this which I signed when I completed it; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN means standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and as artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; Poole, Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; Gloria Poole creator of words that WORK and Tapestry of LIFE; and as other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. And I am known as G-L-O-R-I-A on http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and I had three domains with much art I created with my name written that way, for about 6 yrs until they were stolen from me by cyberthugs. I also had many domains and many with my very name written as gloriapoole in them from years 2004-2011 when criminals broke into my web-hosting accounts and ripped my domains and content right out-of-admin-panel. I have not bought domains since , because there is no security on web-hosting 'packages" because they do not honor business law or contract laws.
For the record: I am white, single again [divorced twice] , woman, Southern Baptist Christian, and the mother of two grown "children" who are daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all artists' mediums; and a blogger, tweeter, poet, author of children's book, and citizen journo; and photographer. I was born in the state of Georgia and am a US citizen by birth so I have all Constitutional protections including the First Amendment right to publish, speak, write, protest and the right not to associate with ungodly or atheist people.
Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence; 19-March-2014 at 4:45pm