1) "If black lives mattered", they would protest at abortuaries [ a statement I certainly agree with ]: https://www.sodahead.com/united-states/pro-life-milwaukee-county-sheriff-david-clarke-wants-more-outrage-over-abortion-of-black-babies/question-4652378/
2) About Samuel Armas the baby who had surgery in the womb and reached and grabbed the surgeon's finger: http://drawnlines.com/this-photo-inspired-a-book-film-and-pro-life-message-across-the-globe/
& about the first surgeon to do surgery in the womb: http://www.ucsf.edu/news/2011/02/9366/ucsf-surgeon-reflects-performing-worlds-first-fetal-surgery-30-years-ago.
Also remember that another baby, Elijah of Pennsylvania, had surgery in the womb recently.
3) Quote: " I have never been part of a more noble cause than the fight for life. ...No matter how many times you go, the March for Life pilgrimage is worth it. My fellow students and I are able to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. We are able to be a voice for the voiceless." http://marchforlife.org/tag/prolife-generation/
4) Did you know that 79% of abortuaries are in "minority" neighborhoods? That was the intent of planned parenthood annihilation-of-the-human-race-scheme of founder Margaret Sanger . http://www.examiner.com/article/will-you-help-launch-2015-pro-life-conservative-revolution
5) Prolife Tim Tebow w/ great photo: http://www.texasrighttolife.com/a/1410/ProLife-NFL-star-Tim-Tebow-opens-hospital-in-country-where-his-mom-chose-LIFE
6) Pray to end abortion: https://www.worldmag.com/mobile/article.php?id=32674
7) "23,000 innocent baby girls and boys saved from abortion each and every day. Almost a thousand every hour. Five babies every two minutes."...
8) "On January 1, two significant pro-life laws take effect in Indiana. One law prevents the forced funding of abortion in health insurance plans and the other provides adoptive families with tax credits."http://www.lifenews.com/2015/01/02/new-indiana-law-protects-hoosiers-from-funding-abortions-with-their-insurance-premiums/
9) "It was 2012 when Utah became the first state in the nation to enforce a 72-hour waiting period for abortions, a period that begins after a woman meets with an abortion provider. Twenty-thirteen, the year the abortion rate dropped, is the first full year recorded since the new law went into effect. National Right to Life President Carol Tobias says that’s a factor that can’t be overlooked:"https://liveactionnews.org/utahs-strong-pro-life-law-credited-with-abortion-rate-falling-to-historic-lows/
10) Save the baby t-shirts for sale: http://www.pricegrabber.com/babies-kids/boys-tops++cafepress-save-the-baby-humans-white-t-shirt/m-1704364558/
11) "Grey’s Anatomy has always featured stories about cutting edge surgical procedures and season 11 is no different. Along with a plot about advanced technology helping amputees to walk again, Grey’s is addressing a relatively new field of surgery, fetal surgery."
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1693901/does-new-greys-anatomy-storyline-raise-questions-about-when-a-babys-life-starts/
As always this blog is owned by and created by me [Ms.] Gloria Poole,RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. I am adding in my copyright notice for my words, art I created and photos I photographed.
|This is my copyright notice .|
|This is the way the christian cross appears that is without any image or carved image of Jesus on it since Southern Baptists adhere to the Holy Bible including the commandments in Exodus 20 not to worship images or make images of GOD.|
|This is the U S flag I photographed on walkabout recently to remind readers that I am a U S ciitzen with all guarantees of the U S Constitution and "bill of rights" including the First amendment which gives me the "right" to worship GOD; and freedom of the Press to publish my beliefs, thoughts, words on any topic including religion and politics; and to photograph in the public realm also. .|
This is my logo of sorts that I created with digital ink using an "oil brush ' tool and it will serve the purpose until I paint one.
Blogs of mine that I primarily post #art & photos I create too:
https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com; has my latest #ethnic series oil painting I painted yesterday and posted P>
And other prolife blogs I write/ create that are all different:
My #publichealth blog:
My #gospel sharing, and promoting of good citizenship blog :
and other sites and blogs of mine as well.
Copyright notice: 21 Dec 2014 at 7:00am. this blog and all content, all words, all photos, all art is owned by me, created by me Gloria Poole, and copyrighted to me. I, Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. It may not be transferred to anyone anywhere whether as a whole or individually, nor may it have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may it be reprinted, republished, downloaded, copied, printed, screen captured by anyone, photo-copied, in its entirety without my express written permission on paper that I signed and had notarized and dated for a specific one time use. Also, see all previous posts and other blogs of mine for copyright and disclosure information that is relevant to art and photos I have created in the past and displayed publicly. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria and as "Gloria Poole,RN,artist of Missouri and Georgia" since Gloria Poole is my real, born with and legal name; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapoole-paintings; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist; "G-L-O-R-I-A"; artist-gloria; photo-by-gloriapoole; cartooning-by-gloriapoole; "Gloria J"; "Poole.Gloria"; "Ms Gloria Poole"; "gloriapoole-artist'; "@gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @ProlifeNurse; @tweetie0817; @personhood1; and other variations of my real name with or without numbers after my name and with or without abbreviations of my name; and with or without my professional designation as Registered Nurse and or monikers that are descriptive of me such as for twitter. I am a white, Southern Baptist/Great Commission Christian, twice divorced woman who is the mother of two grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh who are my only "children" and the grand-mother of 7 minor children. And I am also an artist in all mediums, writer, blogger, photographer, prolife activist, personhood promoter, publisher of sorts, website creator, educated U S citizen by birth in the state of Georgia.
Gloria Poole, at my own private apartment in Missouri, which is not shared with anyone; which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine but me, on 3 Jan 2015 at 3:44pm.