1) Concerning my state of Missouri : Chuck Basye is 100% prolife and is endorsed by Missouri Right to Life. [per flyer sent to me by him and Missouri Republicans] in U S mail and is running for the State Legislature from District 47.
2) 1 Nov 2014: Republican Congressman Bill Cassidy of Louisiana is 100% prolife: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/07/08/pro-life-congressmans-response-to-his-teen-daughters-unplanned-pregnancy-is-priceless/?utm_content=buffer5f40c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer-
3) Prolife: Herman Cain says Republicans are sponsoring "American Health Care Reform Act, which is actually incorporated into the  budget bill described above. Not only would this bill (which a majority of House Republicans support) repeal ObamaCare," which also "Protects the unborn by ensuring no federal funding of abortions." http://www.caintv.com/far-from-the-party-of-no-house
4) Prodeathers try buy voters: "16 abortion facilities in Tennessee and across the country contributed a total $3.5 million dollars of $4.0 million reported raised. Additionally, ACLU of Tennessee and New York contributed $200,000.: "http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Abortion-Industry-Trying-to-Buy-Tennessee-Election.html?soid=1101571928552&aid=fW_hOQdxYYQ. Prolifers must demand that Congress stop funding the ACLU with taxpayer dollars and take away their not-for-profit status since the killing groups pay them well.
5) prolife 30 Oct 2014:
http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2014/10/more-than-meets-the-eye-in-important-battle-over-tennessees-proposed-constitutional-amendment/#.VFJNS4d08U5 explains Amednment 1 in TN and how Legislature tied to tie the amendment vote to the vote for Gov.
6) 26 Oct 2014: "Pro-life organizations must be free to operate according to the beliefs they espouse," said ADF Senior Counsel Casey Mattox. "The government has no business forcing pro-life organizations to hire those who oppose their mission or to force any employer to pay for abortions. "http://www.christianpost.com/news/dc-bill-would-force-pro-life-groups-to-cover-elective-abortion-in-health-insurance-128632/
7) 28 Oct 2014: prolife news ND Supreme Ct bans abortion drug: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2014/October/ND-Supreme-Court-Bans-Abortion-Drug/
8) prolife 30 Oct 2014:
http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2014/10/more-than-meets-the-eye-in-important-battle-over-tennessees-proposed-constitutional-amendment/....explains Amendment 1 in TN and how Legislature tied to tie the amendment vote to the vote for Gov.
9) Quote: "“Forcing a church to be party to elective abortion is one of the utmost imaginable assaults on our most fundamental American freedoms,” said ADF Senior Counsel Casey Mattox."http://blog.alliancedefendingfreedom.org/2014/10/23/defending-churches-adf-challenges-government-assaults-on-religious-freedom/?utm_content=buffere04b4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
10 ) Medical reference books to educate yourself on humans embryoes:
a) The Healthy Embryo
by Jeff Nisker, Francoise Baylis, Isabel Karpin,Carolyn McLeod, Roxanne Mykitiuk
b) Gametes--The Oocyte
by J. G. Grudzinskas & J.L. Yovich
c) Textbook of Clinical Embryology
by Kevin Cpward & Dagan Wells
11) http://www.lifenews.com/2013/10/24/the-miracle-of-human-development-life-begins-long-before-shes-born/?utm_content=buffer06eb1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer with photos of babies in womb & medical facts
12) prolife : 30 Oct 2014: "the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals would hear arguments today in Richmond, Virginia." appeal of injunction against NC ultrasound law . http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2014/10/appeals-court-to-hear-challenge-to-north-carolinas-ultrasound-law/?utm_content=buffer6a0b9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.VFJcKYd08U5
13) From http://www.propublica.org/article/as-vote-nears-north-dakota-amendment-stirs-debate-about-more-than-abortion, this quote: "The ballot initiative [in North Dakota] known as Measure 1 — which would enshrine "the inalienable right to life of every human being at any stage of development".
14) From NY Right to Life: "Please, share our pro-life voter guide [http://nysrighttolife.org/political_action] far and wide in the coming days. Their lives depend on us."
15) Prolifers vote yes on amendment 1 in TN: http://regator.com/p/265917653/pro-life_voters_in_tennessee_need_to_vote_for/
16) Quote: "On the other hand Dennis Richardson [of Oregon] sponsored a Parental Notification bill that would involve parents in their minor daughter’s abortion decisions. Richardson also negotiated a budget that reduced the level of taxpayer funding for abortions in our state. There are many fiscal reasons why Dennis is a superior candidate for Governor, but not enough space in this letter to do them justice." Read: http://www.wallowa.com/letters/20141029/richardson-a-pro-life-vote/.
17) Quote: "Setting things up for what could very well be another throwdown in the Legislature next year over so-called “dark money” in elections, the Texas Ethics Commission on Wednesday voted to adopt a rule that requires certain nonprofits to disclose their donors when they play in politics. Under the rule, groups would have to disclose donors if they spend 25 percent or more of their annual budget on political expenditures. - See more at: http://www.texasgopvote.com/regions/texas/texas-ethics-commission-agrees-pro-life-leader-and-votes-close-dangerous-007186.... " http://www.texasgopvote.com/regions/texas/texas-ethics-commission-agrees-pro-life-leader-and-votes-close-dangerous-007186.
18) Also see other prolife blogs of mine that I write and create to educate on the human life issues and remember each is different and updated one by one with different content
https://sites.google.com/site/wordslife2 [It's all about ending abortion]
Also, remember that there is more prolife voter info in the previous 2 or 3 posts on this blog so scroll back please and read all of it.