Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

words that WORK for Google searches on prolife by Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri

I read in my inbox several alerts from prolife news groups that Google was "censoring" prolife ads. I cannot attest to that personally because I do not put ads on anything.  When I am blogging or researching or writing on the @prolife cause, I am doing it for the glory of GOD.  But I do have better than average I.T. skills [information technology] for several reasons: I started my second career by getting a degree from the University of Georgia and I began in the M.I.S degree program. M.I.S. means Management of Information Systems. I wish I had stayed with that major but changed it to Management but I already had my professional designation as Registered Nurse for 13 years before I got that UGA degree. But I got enough information in MIS dept to spark an interest in me in computer programming/ coding and I have continued to learn in that area. 2)  I had some training in Microsoft by Microsoft twice. 3) I created my own websites for years and that was a trial and error learning method--do and re-do over and over at times. 4) I bought tons of computer books on how to specifics to teach myself how to understand different platforms and different operating systems and have all major operating systems to learn on/ use. 
    I wrote all of that to get to this point: #Google search [and everyone else's also] is based upon an algorithm which is a mathematical formula to rank viewers on all topics according to many  factors: how many view at any given time, from what countries, on what "keywords"; with what "meta tags", with what locations. It is intended to be factual in real time search results just as you would expect your local library to have an up to date card catalogue system of some sort to tell you what books they had and which ones were available and what shelf they were on so you could find them.  So, the point is, @prolife ads must use the correct keywords and the correct meta tags and don't list their ads in the abortion-provider category. That would be misleading. Of course, the @prolife groups should sue Planned Parenthood for putting their ads as providing [fake] "clinics" or "birth control". Planned Parenthood has mostly untrained personnel and do not qualify as medical clinics that meet ambulatory surgery standards of JCAHO.  The business of Planned Parenthood is killing preborn humans.  Anything else they put in their ads is deliberate deception and prolife groups should challenge euphemistic terms of abortion at every opportunity.  I know for certain that abortion clinics do not meet Ambulatory Surgery standards because I reviewed surgical facilities for the state of Georgia as a Medical Peer Review RN.  I  also know that those horrible killing centers are not inspected by JCAHO or the state or federal health care regulating agencies as hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers are inspected without advance warning and regularly to keep them on their toes [supposedly.]
  To reiterate: if you are a prolife news group that wants @Google to put your ads in the search you must use the appropriate meta tags and the appropriate keywords, and you must not use misleading ads. No one likes to be tricked and it does not serve the preborn humans well. Don't give evil Planned Parenthood and the D.C. killing regime the opportunity to haul you into court over the words you use. Instead haul them into court for their deceptive ads. Not one Planned Parenthood so-called clinic would pass muster as an ambulatory surgery center nor as a bona-fide medical clinic with licensed, registered pros working there.  They have been able to bypass all regulations because evil Obama has instructed federal Judges to ignore the written laws of the U S in order to allow killing of citizens [in the womb and elsewhere].  Pray that GOD HIMSELF removes Obama from power before he destroys the U S. 
  Also, here are news snippets that are very relevant to prolife movement and activists:
Pro-life leaders from around the world will gather this weekend in Rome, Italy for an International Pro-Life Conference organized by LifeSiteNews in partnership with Human Life International, Family Life International New Zealand, and the organizers of the Italian National March for Life. The conference will take place on May 3, the day before Italy’s March for Life.
All are welcome to attend the public session, which starts at 2:30 p.m. Rome time. Pre-registration is not required, and admission is free.http://beforeitsnews.com/christian-news/2014/05/hli-co-hosting-international-pro-life-conference-in-rome-2495602.html

Kentucky Right to Life says democrats are pro-death:
http://krla.org/?ss=louisville&pn=1&ar=3#Focused. And a reminder for all: [quote]"In politics it is important to watch what public servants do, not so much what they say."

NY news  with quote; "“The Senate Republicans have been standing very strong,” Kehoe said. “They want no part of this. They want to see stronger protections for moms and for children. New York state is the leader in abortion and it is just crazy that we are talking about more abortion.”

Cuomo “is very aggressively pro-abortion unfortunately, which is disappointing,” Meara added." And : "Meara said. “He [Cuomo]  obviously is looking to expand it through the Women’s Equality Act and permitting abortions up until the ninth month and also letting non-doctors do abortions, which is very frightening.”
From http://www.troyrecord.com/general-news/20140430/pro-life-groups-call-on-ny-to-ban-gender-selection-abortion.
Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, residing in  Missouri but born in the state of Georgia, own this blog and all rights to it. I created it to begin with, years ago, and have continued it after I moved to Missouri Oct 31, 2009.  I own all rights to this blog and to all content of it--all words, all photos and all art on it. I created the art and signed it, photographed it, uploaded it that I put on it.  I have the original paintings and sketches.  I sign my name on art as Gloria, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole. Gloria Poole is my real, born with, legal name since I resumed it legally after my 2nd divorce which was in Arapahoe County Colorado. I removed the Pappas name from my name forevermore by order of District Court Judge at time of final decree of divorce in Oct 2007 from [male] DBP of Colorado.  I am also known on the web as; gloriapoole; Gloria as on art such as this which I signed when I  completed it; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN means standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; and as artist-gloria; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; and as other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. I am white, single [divorced twice]  woman, Southern Baptist Christian, and the mother of two grown "children" who are daughters named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri; and an artist in all artists mediums; and a blogger, tweeter, poet, author of children's book, and citizen journo; republican, prolife activist, and photographer. I was born in the state  of Georgia and am a US citizen by birth so I have all Constitutional protections including the First Amendment right to publish, speak, write, protest and the right not to associate with perverted [against nature] people. 

And as G-L-O-R-I-A on http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com and I had three domains with much art I created with my name written that way, for about 6 yrs until they were stolen from me by cyberthugs.  
Also, you can follow me on Twitter at @gloriapoole or @ProlifeNurse or @personhood1 and also on 2 other twit accts of mine. Also, please use hashtag #savethebabyhumans when you tweet prolife news and events.

Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my private apt in Missouri and Georgia; 2 May 2014 at 10:16am.