Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Alabama Thanks for Choose Life license plates

I, Gloria, am adding snippets of the events that are involved in the medico-legal environment of abortion sin.

Alabama is allowing choose life license plates:
http://www.courierjournal.net/news/article_cb760d4c-98be-11e3-838d-001a4bcf887a.html; and see chooselifealabama.org of The Alabama Prolife Coalition


Missouri prolife news: urge Missouri  Senate to approve H R 1430 to provide protection of religious principles of doctors and nurses so they cannot be fired or punished for refusing to kill:
http://www.lifenews.com/2014/02/18/missouri-house-protects-pro-life-doctors-nurses-not-wanting-to-assist-abortions/.


U S Supreme Court to hear Susan B Anthony case about the regulation of political speech when it concerns prolife causes:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/supreme-court-schedules-pro-life-groups-free-speech-lawsuit-for-april-114742/.


Also, I am adding a snippet about the baby boy Erik born to Simon Cowell and his paramour, as a save the baby humans thing to do. I cannot comment much more than that because the world knows the particulars of that situation. But it was a #PROLIFE thing to not abort that baby, and for that, I am grateful. All babies saved gives hope to all prolife activists.

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri, own all rights to this blog and to all content on it. I am also known in real life and on art I create, as Gloria and Gloria Poole since I sign my art I create one way or the other. I am also known on the web as: gloriapoole; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; @gloriapoole; @ProlifeNurse; @gloria_poole ; and other variations of my real born with , legal name of Gloria Poole, with or without numbers after it or with or without my middle initial of my given-at-birth middle name.


For the record, I am white, woman, Christian, [Southern Baptist], single again [divorced twice], and the natural mother of 2 grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a #prolife activist by blogging and tweeting and following the #prolife news and events; and a republican, artist in all artists' mediums; and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri. I was born in the state of Georgia and am a U S citizen with First Amendment liberties to protest sin of  abortion and sin of sodomy.  I have other prolife blogs and you should read those also. You may follow me on twitter on any of my twitter accts including: @ProlifeNurse and @personhood1.

Gloria Poole; at my apartment in Missouri, which is my only residence [for purposes of copyright] ; 18-Feb-2014 at 1:59pm