So, here is the prolife news of this past few days. I am numbering them for ease of reference
1) This event is TOMORROW the 16th: "This morning the national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List announced the details and speakers for their eighth annual Campaign for Life Gala and Summit. Both events will take place next Thursday, April 16, 2015 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) will address SBA List supporters at the Summit on Thursday morning. That evening, Carly Fiorina will serve as Mistress of Ceremonies at the Gala, keynoted by Senator Lindsay Graham (R-SC), lead sponsor of the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act in the U.S. Senate. Freshman Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA) and Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus will receive awards for their pro-life leadership."
2) This coming Monday :"Monday, April 20, 2015, the Thomas More Society brings pro-life leaders to Naples, Florida to celebrate life, family and religious liberty with a sunset dinner cruise. Keynote speakers for the networking benefit include Tom Brejcha, president and chief counsel of the Thomas More Society, and David Bereit, co-founder and national director of 40 Days for Life. ...WHERE: Naples Princess, 550 Port O Call Way, Naples, FL 34102
WHY: Supporting the Thomas More Society's pro bono legal work defending life, family, and religious liberty
TICKETS AND INFORMATION: www.thomasmoresociety.org/florida
MEDIA PASSES: Sarah Halbur, 312.782.1680, firstname.lastname@example.org "http://christiannewswire.com/news/2241675879.html
3) In Oklahoma a bill that would prohibit a common second-trimester abortion procedure has easily passed the Oklahoma Senate.
The Senate voted 37-4 on Wednesday for the “Oklahoma Unborn Child Protection from Dismemberment Abortion Act” by Tulsa Republican Rep. Pam Peterson.
4) Kansas became the first state Tuesday to ban a common second-trimester abortion procedure that critics describe as dismembering a fetus.Republican Gov. Sam Brownback, a strong abortion opponent, signed a bill imposing the ban. The new law takes effect July 1."Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/government-politics/article17622698.html#storylink=cpy
And more on that :Kansas is 1st state to ban dismemberment in the womb of a living human: http://www.bioedge.org/bioethics/kansas-passes-novel-anti-abortion-bill/11389
5) "Model" for law to reverse chemical abortions : http://www.aul.org/downloads/2015-Legislative-Guides/WPP/Womens_Right_to_Know_Act_(Informed_Consent)_-_2015_LG.pdf
6) Arizona requires abortionists to tell women if they change their mind during the 2 step drug process of killing baby-in-womb, they might be able to save the baby :
7) Personhood for preborn is the goal: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/9/personhood-two-thirds-americans-say-fetuses-womb-a...
8) NC's prolife delegation filed H.B. 465 which extend the state’s waiting period for abortion to 72 hours and only allows OB-GYNs to provide abortion care, and prevent University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and East Carolina University medical schools from training students on how to provide abortion care. Wahoo! That is real progress in the prolife momentum!
9) East Carolina Univ is allowing prolife protests on campus: http://www.theeastcarolinian.com/news/article_c46254d8-de50-11e4-ae7a-83a016d9b961.html
10) Louisiana legislature to consider personhood amendment ; quote: "Among the bills to be considered when the Legislature begins its annual session next week is a proposal to amend the state constitution to say: “every unborn child is a human being from the moment of conception and is therefore a legal person for purposes of the unborn child’s right to life, and is entitled to the right to life from the moment of conception.” Before the provision can become law, two-thirds of the Legislature and a majority of the state’s voters would have to approve."
11) Two-thirds of Americans say fetuses are people :http://article.wn.com/view/2015/04/10/Personhood_Two_thirds_of_Americans_say_fetuses_in_the_womb_a/
12) Quote: "[The Constitution Party] :"The voice we have in the public arena must be heard — especially because we are the only party that holds fast to what our platform describes as “the God-given legal personhood of all human beings from fertilization to natural death, without exception.”
13) Incredible but Johns Hopkins Univ that has a medical school said that dolls made to show human development in the womb were "... triggering and disturbing images." but they agreed not to censor them.Read:
14) Prolife activists are using environmental laws to prevent abortion clinic in San Francisco.
15) Thomas More [legal ] is defending first amendment in this case: "Two students in Fargo, North Dakota are arguing that school administrators violated their constitutional rights when they would not allow them to start an anti-abortion club at local high schools. "http://www.theneeds.com/learn/n7761727/north-dakota-school-anti-abortion-clubs-raise-rights-educationnews
16) Quote: "God is the giver of all human life and only He has the right to take it. Every conceived child is formed and perfected in the image and likeness of God. Human life therefore begins at the moment of conception, and must be protected until natural death. Nigerians love life, they welcome children as precious gifts, celebrate motherhood and uphold marriage as a union between man and woman. Every child deserves a home and the love and care of a father and a mother. "http://www.news.va/en/news/nigerias-ibadan-bishops-at-the-forefront-of-pro-...
17) "One crime does not legitimize another": "Rape does not justify abortion" ;http://thefederalist.com/2015/04/15/rape-does-not-justify-abortion/
18) "A new tactic in the war to defend life: Ban abortion training in med schools" Quote: "Frustrated with stalled efforts on the national level to restrict abortions to bare minimums, pro-life legislators in North Carolina have employed a new tactic in the fight against the industry of death: Prevent state-run medical schools from teaching abortion procedures. As reported by Vox, a new bill introduced in the North Carolina legislature, House Bill 465, would ban instruction of abortion procedures at East Carolina University or the University of North Carolina for OB-GYN residents. If passed, the law would have an immediate impact in saving lives, in that it would reduce the number of abortion providers in North Carolina; UNC officials estimate that the university’s OB interns performed 400 abortion procedures in 2014 – a small figure, but not zero)." And "The right to life is the most basic constitutional and civil right there could ever be. It’s good to see conservative pro-life advocates adopting new and creative ways to preserve and defend it. " From Absolute Rights" "Prolife Movment alive and well in North Carolina" ; April 15, 2015
19) Quote: "Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, says it began for her a couple of years ago when the Florida senator spoke at their annual gala. She says she had never heard a better pro-life speech.
Sen. Marco Rubio 620x300"He is a true believer and the life issue is one issue that really propelled him into politics," she says. "You can tell when life is a part of the DNA of a person and when they have recently acquired it and trying to get used to it. He's a true believer."http://www.onenewsnow.com/pro-life/2015/04/15/pro-lifer-says-new-gop-candidate-is-true-believer...
20) Prolife legislators in Congress are planning to stop The District's attempts to force prolife ngos to hire prodeathers http://dailysignal.com/2015/04/14/conservatives-rally-against-dc-anti-discrimination-bills/
21) Quote:"Obama’s abortion agenda was stopped dead in its tracks last weekend at the OAS Summit of the Americas in Panama. According to a press release from Personhood USA...A forum of civil society at the Summit of the Americas, hosted by the Organization of American States (OAS), rejected proposals to affirm the legalization of abortion on Friday, to the chagrin of the Obama Administration." "http://prolife.buzz/2015/04/14/obama-is-fuming-mad-about-this-pro-life-victory-in-panama/
22) Wahoo! Thanks Republicans of Arkansas: Quote: "Almost every bill introduced by state lawmakers designed to chip away at reproductive rights was passed by Arkansas lawmakers and eventually signed into law by newly elected Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R), who defeated former Gov. Mike Beebe (D) in November. The state legislature is dominated by Republicans, who hold a 64-36 majority in the house and a 20-13 majority in the senate." from RH REality Check [which is not a prolife newsletter]
23) http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/04/oklahoma-governor-mary-fallin-signs-dismemberment-abortion-bill Thanks to Oklahoma's Gov Mary Fallin for signing ban on dismemberment of humans in womb. Quote: "Oklahoma is the second state to protect unborn children from dismemberment abortions that tear them apart limb from limb."
24) Life Dynamics is planning to show video of abortion being done to college students to turn them away from it. http://blog.lifedynamics.com/time-to-show-abortion-in-progress-says-pro-life-group-targeting-college-campuses/; "Mark Harrington, the founder of the pro-life group Created Equal plans to show an “abortion in progress” on a JumboTron at Ohio State University (OSU) today.[ yesterday 14th April 2015]
25) https://medium.com/@freebiesjoy/get-your-free-personhood-bumper-sticker-now-... says it offers "free " Save the baby humans bumper stickers but I cannot say with certainty that they do. I did not click on their link. So use caution as always on internet in ordering anything.
26) "The West should stop its cultural imperialistic policy of promoting abortion, homosexuality, and gender confusion in Nigeria, a leading Catholic archbishop said at a press scrum on April 8.
Most Reverend Gabriel Abegunrin, Archbishop of Ibadan, slammed what he called the relentless promotion of Western ideas about "sexuality and reproductive rights -- a euphemism for abortion, artificial family planning,and a culture of contraception" by international organizations "as deceptive and unacceptable.” From :https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/stop-deceptive-and-unacceptable-propaganda-for-abortion-and-population-cont
27) From : https://www.thelundreport.org/content/democratic-leaders-spike-women%E2%80%99s-health-bill-over-abortion-issue this quote: "The Democratic leadership of Oregon’s Legislature, including Senate President Peter Courtney, D-Salem, has killed a bill that would have ensured a woman’s access to abortion and blocked sponsor and Health Chairwoman Sen. Laurie Monnes Anderson, D-Gresham, from even holding a public hearing, in effect silencing the debate." This is the FIRST time I have ever read of a democrat doing anything prolife. That is progress too.
28) Quote: "Democrats are blocking a vote on the human-trafficking bill because they object to Republican language in the bill to ban abortion funding." Well. Yea! Abortion funding should not be snuck into the budget in the pretense of helping trafficking victims. http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-15/lynch-confirmation-still-not-set-as-unrelated-senate-bill-stuck
[end Prolife portion of topic but continue to know the enemy...] 29) Other prolife blogs I create with news, medical facts, and prolife events are:
and others also. Each is different and I create them one by one.
1) Prolife Ryan Bomberger shamed the NAACP for their promotion of abortion & they sued him for it showing their contempt for freedom of Press : http://www.charismanews.com/culture/49194-black-pro-life-leader-explains-why-he-was-sued-by-the-naacp-and-why-the-aclu-sides-with-him
2) About public schools that are pro-death and violate U S Constitution: Fargo, [ND] students who want a prolife-club were blocked by their respective schools, who "decided to classify the pro-life clubs as “outside agencies” rather than approving them as official school clubs, meaning that the pro-life clubs cannot use the school name in their clubs’ names, cannot host events, and cannot put up posters at school to advertise or spread their message." ..." Jocelyn Floyd, Associate Counsel, of the Thomas More Society, a national public interest law firm" contacted the schools about their violation of first amendment
But there's more on this: Thomas More [legal ] is defending first amendment in this case: "Two students in Fargo, North Dakota are arguing that school administrators violated their constitutional rights when they would not allow them to start an anti-abortion club at local high schools. "http://www.theneeds.com/learn/n7761727/north-dakota-school-anti-abortion-clubs-raise-rights-educationnews http://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2015/04/fargo-students-stymied-in-attempt-to-form-anti-abortion-clubs/
3) Radical abortion-promoter to kill black people Al Sharpton is calling for blacks to go on hunger strike till their leader L. Lynch gets selected [she's radically against human life in womb] .Read http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/238901-civil-rights-leaders-to-fast-for-loretta-lynchs-confirmation
4) NYTimes: quote" Granting personhood to fetuses makes women criminally responsible, not only for the life of the fetus, but also for its well-being." My rebuttal to NY Times radical promo of abortion: Why should it be different when human is in stage of development in womb than any any other time in a minor child's life? [op-ed13 April 2015 http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/13/opinion/the-error-of-fetal-homicide-laws.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region®ion=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=0] The concept of "unlawful termination of pregnancy " splits the legal hair in two, b/c since a human being created by human sperm and human egg in womb of a human woman is human all the time with human dna 24/7/365, then for any state to say in some circumstance it is "legaL" for the mother to kill her offspring is similar to saying in some cases it is "legal" for citizens to kill other citizens IF they do not want them. So then how can you say that law enforcement cannot kill grown black men who threaten them? or black teens who pull knives etc etc ? Any human at any time can become "wanted" or "unwanted" by another person. Being "unwanted" or "wanted" by a single person cannot and must not be the definition of personhood.
5)About destructive prodeathers: http://www.youngcons.com/students-put-up-pro-life-display-on-campus-liberal-students-completely-destroy-it
[end topic] A good idea : Christians around the world should arm themselves to protect themselves & families: "Christians worldwide need self-defense firearms," says gun rights expert John M. Snyder. "Simple charity dictates that church leaders work to make sure they get them," he added.http://www.expertclick.com/NRWire/Releasedetails.aspx?id=68320
Reminder this is a Christian website and I am a Christian white woman.
My copyright notice for this blog and all content on it.
Also, for the record, all telephones associated with this account and indeed, any account of MINE are in my apt in Missouri and in my control physically 24/7/365. I have changed some numbers around because criminal hackers broke into 2 of my cell phones [via their remote location] to do hack-attacks against me in past few days,and destroyed my converter box on my TV by hacking it to insert malware to censor it from delivering news and content to me for "punishment" because I published Bible scriptures opposing sodomy;and harassed me with trick phone calls, and this morning they tried to hijack the operating system on my computer and a third phone of mine. But I reason that GOD knows what the wicked do, and HE says HE avenges the righteous.
Copyright notice: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / Ms Gloria Poole / gloriapoole.RN / and other variations of my real born with name with or without my pro status as RN and with or without numbers after my name, at my own, private apt with studio which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my isp account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist on 15 April 2015 at 12:30pm.