1) Next Tuesday US House is voting to override Obama's veto : http://www.speaker.gov/general/vote-life w/ quote: "January 19, 2016| article by Michael Shapiro... Exactly one week from today, the House will hold a vote to override the president’s veto of legislation to repeal Obamacare and defund Planned Parenthood."
- See more at: http://www.speaker.gov/general/vote-life#sthash.u6FG8Mv8.dpuf
2) Prolife Congressman Steve King, R-IA,leaves his seat empty at State of union speech to speak for the preborn slaughtered by Obama administration: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-life-congressman-leaves-empty-seat-at-obamas-sotu-in-honor-of-more-than; w/ quote :"In a press release, Congressman Steve King, R-IA, said that in addition to the gallery seat left empty by President Obama in honor of victims of gun violence, "There will be another empty seat in the gallery during Obama’s last State of the Union address. I have reserved it to commemorate the lives of more than 55 million aborted babies, ‘the chorus of voices that have never been heard in this world but are heard beautifully and clearly in the next world.’"
3) "The numbers, published in the first-annual Life Trends Report, draw only from Heartbeat International’s 1,300 locations in the U.S., but point to 160,000 lives rescued from the threat of abortion in 2015 alone....Adding in the number of mothers who have chosen life for their babies in 2015 at pregnancy centers and medically licensed pregnancy clinics not affiliated with Heartbeat International, the number of lives saved would jump to 300,000—the size of Pittsburgh or Cincinnati."
4) Not prolife news but news that prolife activists must know to combat: NJ is planning to kill the sick: "The Aid in Dying for the Terminally Ill Act [S382,] which would legalize physician-assisted suicide, may be listed for a vote in the State Senate in January," said Donna Goodwin, Respect Life Ministry Coordinator for the Diocese of Trenton."..."Witnesses in opposition overwhelmingly outnumbered witnesses in favor," said Tasy. "The bill was released from committee by a vote of 5-3, [but] was released from committee without recommendation. [This] means that members voted to release but reserve their right to change their vote when it comes before the full Senate.”
Tasy said that the bill would force taxpayers to fund assisted suicide "through Medicaid and, most likely, the state health exchange via Obamacare."..."Furthermore, this bill does not allow a pharmacist to be exempted from filling the poison prescription, forcing a pharmacist to become an abettor to this murderous act (the law in NJ mandates pharmacists fill all prescriptions regardless of religious objections). The assisted bill does not have an investigation process to confirm that the patients actually want to commit suicide; all that is necessary to confirm that fact is the signatures of witnesses that the patient wants and is capable of making that decision," continued Sharaby.
"Finally, in perhaps the most grievous and sinister plot of all, the bill allows for someone who works for the patient’s medical insurance company to act as both witnesses," he said..." To OPPOSE medical killing of the sick, injured and handicapped :Contact:
Gov. Chris Christie Office of the Governor PO Box 001 Trenton, NJ 08625 609-292-6000 https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/assisted-suicide-could-be-voted-on-in-new-jersey-this-month-warn-pro-life-l
5) About special election to replace John Boehner as Ohio’s 8th Congressional District’s congressman :" Quote: But arguably one of the largest endorsements for any conservative running for political office is by Ohio Right to Life PAC. And that support on Tuesday went to [Tim] Derickson, which he called an “important endorsement.” “Protecting life will always be on my mind and part of my agenda,” said Derickson. “Life is precious, and we need a Congressman that recognizes God’s gift and defends it at every turn.” Stephanie Ranade Krider, executive director of Ohio Right to Life, said the March 2016 primary “is critical for Ohio’s pro-life movement as we must retain, advance and promote those candidates for office who best exemplify our life-saving mission.”... According to the Ohio Right to Life PAC, 79 percent of Ohio Right to Life PAC endorsed candidates in 2014 won their races, and 85 percent of Ohio Right to Life’s candidates beat those endorsed by Planned Parenthood." http://www.journal-news.com/news/news/derickson-gets-ohio-right-to-life-pac-endorsement/np7cZ/
6) Medically ignorant of human development in womb and prodeath Judges are one of the worst problems of the US: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/judge-delays-two-arkansas-abortion-laws7) You can read more on the prolife issues and also read medical resources and see medical photos of human babies in the womb on these other blogs of mine:
and other sites and blogs also because I am prolife and I create art that reflects that and post it to other blogs of mine that are primarily about art. Some of those are:
https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com [the online story I wrote and illustrated and named "The Adventures of Lady Bugs that give picnics"
And other blogs and sites of mine that are listed intermittently on other blogs of mine.
I incorporate by reference all blogs, selfies, seals, photos, statements and copyright notices of mine into this blog, for legal refernce and copyright info.
This is a notice I made for year 2015 but it is still applicable for 2016 as is my copyright notice.
This is my photo of one of my Holy Bibles and one of my christian cross necklaces, and I am posting it to remind all that I am a Great Commission/Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, single-again, white, woman/mother/grandmother who adheres too to the Holy Bible and believes in THE LIVING LORD JESUS as SAVIOUR. If you want to know more about JESUS you can read all posts on this blog of mine:
All symbols, flags of U S, photos and selfies of me Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse and artist, photographer, writer, author; and all personal logos of mine on this blog,and all copyright notices, and all seals of my alma maters [University of Georgia's Terry College of Business and Georgia Baptist College of Nursing] still represent me and I include them by reference and you may see them on my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com on today's post Also, all telephones associated with this blog and any blog or site of mine are my personal telephones and are in my apt in Missouri or in my possession if mobiles when I walkabout. Also see #art I make on this and other blogs of mine: https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com, and other sites and blogs of mine that are primarily for displaying art I create.
Also, for the record, I am NOT on Facebook nor Pinterest and NEVER was, because they make their users their content and try to take copyrights, and sell their users' information, and track their users on the web. The cyber-criminals that tried to hijack my content via Facebook and Pinterst are common criminals that are identity thieves and they should be in prison.
Copyright notice:I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP [in Arapahoe County, Colorado] , and I resumed my full maiden name INCLUDING MY BORN WITH SURNAME OF POOLE by Court order at the same time. I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 and continued the prolife and personhood cause and making art from my own apt here in Missouri. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 20th jan 2016 at 10:47am.
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / in Missouri, USA .