1) I received a letter this past Saturday from KY Sen Rand Paul [@SenRandPaul on twitter] stating " prolife lawmakers can pass a Life at Conception Act and end abortion using the Constitution instead of amending it. ...A "Life at Conception" Act " declares unborn children 'persons" as defined by the 14th Amendment to the U S Constitution, entitled to legal protection. This is the one thing the Supreme Court admitted in Roe v Wade that would cause the case for legal abortion to "collapse". And letter continues: "here's where your help is critical. By turning up the heat through a massive national, grass-roots campaign in this Congress, one of two things will happen. If you and other prolife activists pour on enough pressure, prolifers can forc politicians from both parties who were elected on prolife platforms to make good on their promises and ultimately win passage of this bill. But even if the Life at Conception Act doesn't pass immediately, the public attention will send another crew of radical abortionists down in defeat in the next election. " To help, contact Senator Rand Paul, or the National Prolife Alliance in Springfield VA at 5211 Port Royal Road, Sute 500, Springfield, VA 22151 or by telephone (703) 321-9030. they are collecting citizens' signatures on petitions, and asking for donations and asking all prolife citizens to contact their Senators and Representatives in their respective states.
2 ) from :http://cities4life.org/2014/07/28/alisons-choice/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=alisons-choice with quote about a prolife fil being made that involves JESUS appearing to a woman in an abortion clinic ; [I guess as HE appeared on the road to Emmaus? ] : "As far as filming, Bruce is in the pre-production stage. He is currently in the process of hiring cast and crew members, doing casting calls and reviewing lists of actors for possible roles. Filming is set to start October 30th of this year. When I asked Bruce what his heart was in making this film, he said that he desired above all for people to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that women in crisis pregnancies would come to see God’s love for them and how abortion is not the answer."
3) "The organizers of the largest petition in European history which called for an end to European funding of research that destroys human embryos have taken their case to the General Court of the European Union after the European Commission vetoed the initiative in May.
On July 25th, members of the Citizen’s Initiative “One of Us” lodged an application before the court in Luxembourg against the European Commission, the Council of the European Union, and the European Parliament, asking for the annulment of the Commission’s veto."
4) "The All Party prolife Group, chaired by Fiona Bruce, MP and Jim Dobbin, MP, urgently need three prolife representatives for each constituency in the country. These Ambasadors will be asked occasionally to contact their Parliamentary candidates by email. ... we need to do this to compile candidates' views on life issues, which ae largely unknown to Parliament". Ambassadors will also contact their MPs to share prolife information. If you are interested and reside in UK, contact
5) Quote: "The abortion industry has filed a new lawsuit challenging the provision of House Bill 2 that requires abortion facilities to meet common sense safety standards and upgrade to the level of ambulatory surgical centers." Abortionist exist only in sleazy places and they do not meet the criteria for real surgeons. And they're mad as h--- at being told they are sub-standard [because they are] by medical licensing boards. Read : https://www.texasallianceforlife.org/texas-pro-life-primer/
6) “Our ongoing efforts to hold abortion providers legally and morally accountable for complying with basic, common sense standards for safeguarding women’s health and safety, for providing women with accurate and complete information about the harms of abortion and life-affirming alternatives, and for cooperating with law enforcement when women and girls have been abused continue to gain prominence,” explained Yoest, “especially as evidence mounts of the abortion industry’s victimization of and callous disregard for the interests of women it claims to champion". From :http://www.aul.org/2014/07/mother-child-pro-life-strategy-remained-popular-in-2014-state-legislative-sessions-notes-aul/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=mother-child-pro-life-strategy-remained-popular-in-2014-state-legislative-sessions-notes-aul
7) 51 minute video "Whatever happened to the human race?" :
8) National Right to Life endorses Ga's David Perdue ;"David Perdue, who was endorsed by National Right to Life on Wednesday, will be running against Michelle Nunn, a pro-abortion Democrat".
"Dr. Jody Hice–a pro-life pastor– defeated Mike Collins (54%-46%) in the 10th district. Hice, a pastor, is running as a heavy favorite against attorney Ken Dious (D), who has no clear position on abortion."
And : "Pro-Life state Senator Barry Loudermilk defeated pro-life former Congressman Bob Barr (66%-34%) in the 11th district. Loudermilk does not have a Democratic challenger, making the 11th district an almost guaranteed Republican win. Loudermilk stated, “Life is the ultimate right endowed by God and it is the responsibility of governments to defend that right not to destroy it.”
9) "The Academy equips students with the knowledge they need to defend life at all stages of development, from conception to natural death. The extensive reading materials, lectures, and seminars have already made me feel more prepared to speak about these sobering issues with others. The challenging practicum sessions provide the students with the skills they need to articulate these principles not only in everyday situations, but especially in those such as lobbying, media interviews, and even press conference settings. I now have a more in-depth understanding of euthanasia, assisted suicide, and abortion that will continue to expand for the rest of my life." About NRLC Academy that happened in June in Louisville. Read more: http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2014/07/guest-post-nrl-academy-inspires-informs-pro-life-students
10) "Tennesseans will be asked to vote in 2014 on an amendment to the Tennessee Constitution which would give the Volunteer State a chance to pass important pro-life legislation saving babies from abortion.
"Amendment 1 would overturns a radical 2000 pro-abortion decision by the Tennessee Supreme Court and restores to the people of Tennessee the right to determine state laws and policies on matters affecting human life.".."However, the Planned Parenthood abortion business and the ACLU are bankrolling a campaign to defeat Amendment 1."
11) "The number of abortion facilities has declined from 41 to 22.
"Almost all of these closures are related to difficulties obtaining hospital admitting privileges for physicians at these facilities," the researchers wrote.
"The closure of clinics and restrictions on medical abortion in Texas appear to be associated with a decline in the in-state abortion rate and a marked decrease in the number of medical abortions," the authors concluded in an article published today in the journal Contraception." And those closure will save 10,000 human beings from destruction according to article: http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=14268
12) From http://www.thepetitionsite.com/138/548/903/prolifesaving-one-life-at-a-time/ with quote: "Ending abortion is necessary because it is time to stop losing precious lives to haste decisions! Children are miracles, so why do we treat them any differently, even if they aren't here yet? I recently heard a wonderful point made towards this issue, why is it that if someone takes an Eagle's egg, so killing an unborn eagle, it is a $250,000 fine and possible jail time. But we can take the lives of unborn Humans and nothing is done because it is legal. So an animals life is more precious than a human beings now? Where are our priorities America?"
13) Yesterday, I put Bible verses about the blessings of GOD for men who father babies on one of my prolife blogs: https://gloriapoole-RN-artist.blogspot.com
14) Also, more news from past week on my prolife blog : https://prolife-nurse.blogspot.com.
Also, note that I have more than one twitter account and the two accounts I have on twitter for the mission of promoting prolife involvement and personhood are @ProlifeNurse and @personhood1; but I also have twitter accounts in my name Gloria Poole x 2, and with other not-so-obvious twit handles x 2. I am not the Prolife nurse who lives and works in Sweden. I am a U S citizen and I reside in Missouri, and the only "work" I do is the prolife cause and painting as artist and it for my own purposes. When I did work in hands-on nursing I would never have applied to work for a killing center. I did work in nursing about 26 years mostly in the state of Georgia. I am not an employee of anyone and there is no "boss" or "supervisor" or business partner, nor literary agent, nor artists' rep, who is authorized to represent me in any way. I do not have business partners since I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009 and I never had business partners in Colorado even when I lived there a few years. I am the prolife nurse who owns this blog and who has a Registered Nurse license in Missouri, and who writes this blog and also those prolife twitter accounts and also other prolife blogs.
For the record: I am a white, Southern Baptist Christian, single again divorced twice woman, and the natural mother of only 2 daughters and no sons. My daughters' names are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also an artist in all mediums, a poet, author, illustrator, cartoonist [occasionally] , citizen journo, photographer, U S citizen, republican, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter.
Copyright Notice: this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole of Missouri and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it tat do not belong to me, nor be republished, nor saved to disk, nor printed at remote. It is covered by U S copyright law as intellectual property belonging to me Gloria Poole of Missouri.
Gloria Poole / Gloria Poole,RN artist / artist-gloriapoole / gloria.poole / Gloria. Poole / gloria-poole / gloriapoole / gloriapoole.RN / gloriapoole_RN / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / @gloriapoole / gloria_poole / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / Ms Gloria Poole / and other variations of my real, born it, legal name of Gloria Poole since I resumed my maiden name including my surname of Poole after both divorces. For more read https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com which is my blog in my former married name but I continued the blog after I removed the Pappas name from my name in Oct 2007]; at my own, private apt in Missouri that is not shared with anyone; on 29 July 2014 at 1:10pm.